Monday, April 16, 2012

Getting Personal with Pizza Hut's Supreme Pan Pizza

Here's a pretty cool deal. A pizza just for you.


The Supreme Personal Pan Pizza (P 115), loaded with six awesome toppings: beef, pepperoni, seasoned pork, bell pepper, mushrooms and onions. And layers of mozzarella cheese, perfect.




Just the right size, just right for a snack or a light meal.


And the Pan Pizza crust is something else, soft on the inside yet crisp and crunch on the outside.


And here's the best part. You can get a Pizza Hut Supreme Personal Pan Pizza for free. No kidding. Just bring two empty Doritos bags with the special sticker to any Pizza Hut Dine-In outlets (not the Pizza Hut Express or Delivery and Carry Out branches) to get your free pizza. Now that's cool. Promo ends on April 30, so hurry.


Pretty good deal. Now to find more Doritos...

For pick-up and deliveries, call 911-11-11.

Dude for Food is now on Facebook, checkout the FB Page for regular updates on good eats. Better yet, click "Like" and enjoy the ride...just look for the FB "Like" widget on the right sidebar.

22 comments:

  1. nice. we got sawa with their pizza after the bpi promo last year. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pinkc00kies, I remember that promo too! Great to hear from you!

      Delete
  2. I want me one of those pizzas.. not sure if the deal will still be on by the time I travel half way around the world :( A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anthony, no worries, pizza's on me :) Great to hear from you Anthony!

      Delete
  3. That pizza looks so delicious!! Don't even get me started about my obsession with Doritos! :)

    PS... I am handing out awards to Everyone and you really deserve one.. so check out my blog post today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ramona, Doritos and a free pizza, pretty awesome deal! And thanks for spreading some blog love, always great to hear from you!

      Delete
  4. Oh wooow... That does sound amazeballs. Perfect in every way! Sometimes, I get so tired of eating woodfire "gourmet" pizzas and sometimes all I crave for is some good old, hearty and delicious pan pizza from Pizza Hut. Thanks for reminding me to go back soon. And also to refrain myself from reading food blogs like yours past 12am because I'm getting hungry! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Winston, very true, after trying out gourmet pizzas, having a regular chain pizza can be comforting! Great to hear from Winston!

      Delete
  5. That's the perfect size for merienda ^^ Wonder how much is a bag of Doritos? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KM, yup, just right for a quick yet filling merienda! For two Bags of Doritos, it's not bad, still a pretty good deal. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. My son's fav! You offer him this and you are his pal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen, looks like I have a new pal! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. There's a lot of stuff on it, enough for me to be full :)
    http://www.sahmsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, though it looks small, it's really filling! Thanks for dropping in!

      Delete
  8. There was a Pizza Hut on my college campus, and I used to eat these little pizzas all the time. They were delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cucina49, it does bring back some good memories. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. I will never get tired of eating pizza, i can have it for lunch, snack and dinner.. :) we usually order pair deal for delivery. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi nuts, classic comfort food! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  10. Great idea, semi-not-so great pizza and damn sure not worth a 50+-mile drive (one way). The saddest part: Iwould not eat a Dorito (to be correct, a Doritos) on a winning bet. I hope that their left arm will help their sad right arm, or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cedarglen, it's a classic cross promotion gimmick, not bad for a freebie, but maybe not worth a 50-mile drive one way! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Got something to share? I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...